SECURE BANKING SERVICES
Prioritizing Your Safety & Security
The safety and security of our customers is our number one priority. That’s why we invest in technology and tools to protect your accounts and to keep your personal information safe. While technology is great, it’s best when paired with well-informed employees who are trained to spot and stop fraud.
Stopping Fraud is What We Do
Watch our True Fraud Stories to see how we do it
How We Inform You of Suspected Fraud
Our complimentary Fraud Services include tools that monitor for suspicious activity on your debit card 24/7. When a transaction is not consistent with your usual activity, here’s what to expect:
- You will receive a call or text from Fraud Services.
- We will never ask you for your full card number, full social security number, PIN, or the expiration date on your card.
- You will be prompted to verify the authenticity of your transaction.
- Make sure Kennebunk Savings has your most current contact information.
- Always notify us when you plan to travel outside your geographic area.
More Ways to Protect Yourself
Customers often ask us how they can stay informed about current scams and hazards out there. Knowledge is an effective way to fight fraud, so here’s a list of helpful resources to keep you up to date on fraudulent scams, viruses, spyware, and more.