A sense of purpose, a perspective beyond banking.
Our strong sense of purpose helped us grow, improve, and innovate over the last year. Check out our year in review video below and relive it with us!
When I think about Kennebunk Savings, I think about Community, Hope, and Empathy. The passion my coworkers share for our communities empowers me – it drives me to be a better employee, volunteer, and person. Morgan-Lee Brooks Vice President, Retail Market Manager
We’re here to be more than a bank for you, and we hope to establish a personal connection so you can see our expertise and our commitment to the community.
We’ll always be honest with you and guide you toward the best financial decisions for you.
We’re always thinking ahead and refining our products and services to ensure they’ll be ready for all of life’s moments.
As your neighbor and your banker, we want to see you thrive in our shared community.
Quick facts about Kennebunk Savings
- Headquartered in Kennebunk, Maine
- Assets of $1.82 billion
- Mutually owned, Maine-chartered community banking institution
- 2022 Annual Report
- Operating 18 branch and office locations in York County Maine and seacoast New Hampshire.
- Contributes 10% of its after-tax earnings back to the nonprofit community each year through its Community Promise program.
- The total commitment of that program has meant nearly $14 million for nonprofits in the community since 1994.