A sense of purpose, a perspective beyond banking.
Our strong sense of purpose helped us grow, improve, and innovate over the last year. In 2021, we donated $1 million dollars to our local nonprofit partners, rolled out a brand new website, planted 1,871 trees in honor of our 150th anniversary, launched online appointments, gave our mascot a brand new look and so much more!
Check out our year in review video below and relive it with us!
When I think about Kennebunk Savings, it comes down to our community, and our roots are firmly planted in it. We hire incredibly dedicated people who share our values and commitment to our community. We all believe in helping our communities thrive. And that belief goes beyond the workplace. Our employees dedicated more than 5,500 hours in 2021 alone to nonprofits in our community. Their sense of purpose is also our sense of purpose at Kennebunk Savings. Bradford C. Paige President, and CEO
We’re here to be more than a bank for you, and we hope to establish a personal connection so you can see our expertise and our commitment to the community.
We’ll always be honest with you and guide you toward the best financial decisions for you.
We’re always thinking ahead and refining our products and services to ensure they’ll be ready for all of life’s moments.
As your neighbor and your banker, we want to see you thrive in our shared community.
Quick facts about Kennebunk Savings
- Headquartered in Kennebunk, Maine
- Assets of $1.82 billion
- Mutually owned, Maine-chartered community banking institution
- 2021 Annual Report
- Operating 18 branch and office locations in York County Maine and seacoast New Hampshire.
- Contributes 10% of its after-tax earnings back to the nonprofit community each year through its Community Promise program.
- The total commitment of that program has meant nearly $14 million for nonprofits in the community since 1994.