The information on this Website is for information purposes only. It is believed to be reliable, but the Bank does not warrant its completeness, timeliness or accuracy. All products, coverages, features, and services are subject to terms, conditions, availability and qualifications which may vary. For advice concerning your individual circumstances, please contact us directly or consult a professional attorney, tax advisor or accountant.
We are committed to safeguarding your information and records from unauthorized use and disclosure.
Personal information we collect online
Personal Information means personally identifiable information such as information you provide via forms, surveys, applications or other online fields including name, postal or email addresses, telephone, fax or mobile numbers, or account numbers.
How we use personal information
We may use Personal Information:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests;
- To inform you about important information regarding the Website, products or services for which you apply or may be interested in applying for, or in which you are already enrolled, changes to terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- To deliver marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, including, ads or offers tailored to you;
- To allow you to apply for products or services (e.g., to prequalify for a mortgage, open a deposit account and evaluate your eligibility for such products or services;
- To verify your identity and/or location (or the identity or location of your representative or agent) in order to allow access to your accounts, conduct online transactions and to maintain measures aimed at preventing fraud and protecting the security of account and Personal Information;
- To allow you to participate in surveys and other forms of market research, sweepstakes, contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which may contain additional information about how Personal Information is used and shared;
- To allow you to use some Website financial planning tools. Information that you enter into one of these planning tools may be stored for future access and use. You have the option not to save the information;
- For business purposes, including data analysis, audits, developing and improving products and services, enhancing the Website, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of promotional campaigns;
- For risk control, for fraud detection and prevention, to comply with laws and regulations, and to comply with other legal process and law enforcement requirements.
How personal information is shared
Please see our Privacy Notice for information on how Personal Information may be shared and how you may be able to limit certain types of sharing. To protect Personal Information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with applicable federal and state laws.
Other information we collect online
Other Information is any information other than Personal Information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an individual, such as browser information, information collected through cookies, other information provided by you such as your date of birth or household income, and aggregated and de-identified data.
Protecting children’s privacy online
The Website is not directed to individuals under the age of thirteen (13), and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Information through the Website. We do not knowingly collect information from children under 13 without parental consent. Visit the Federal Trade Commission website for more information about the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA).
License and ownership
- You shall not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Website.
- You will not place false or misleading information on the Website.
- You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Website in a manner not expressly permitted by the Bank.
- You will not input or upload to the Website any information which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, the Website or content or that infringes the Intellectual Property rights of another.
- Certain areas of the Website are restricted to customers of the Bank.
- You may not use or access the Website or Services in any way that, in the Bank’s judgment, adversely affects the performance or function of the Website or Services or interferes with the ability of authorized parties to access the Services or the Website.
The Website may contain links to third-party websites and resources not affiliated with or controlled by the Bank (the “Linked Sites”). You should review the privacy and security policies and other terms and conditions of the Linked Sites, as they may be different from ours. These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by the Bank of the content on such Linked Sites. The Bank makes no representations or warranties regarding the availability, correctness, accuracy, performance or quality of any content, software, service or application found at any Linked Site.
You agree that the Bank, in its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend your use of the Website or the Services at any time and for any or no reason, even if access and use continues to be allowed to others. Upon such suspension or termination, you must immediately discontinue use of the Website. Further, you agree that the Bank shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination or suspension of your access to the Website and/or the Services.
Disclaimer of warranties
Limitation of liability