As of Sunday, October 17, 2021 the order checks tab behind online banking has been temporarily removed for maintenance review. Please call Customer Care at 1-800-339-6573 to place your check order.
How to order checks
You can order checks on our website when you log in to your account online. Here’s how it works:
- Go to the Accounts tab. If you’ve placed a check order for your account in the last 3 years and all your contact information is current, you can reorder online from this tab.
- Confirm the last four digits of your account number. You should see these numbers listed at the top of the page.
- Click the sub tab called “Order Checks.” We’ll redirect you to our vendor to complete your check order through a secure portal. You can view different check styles and make your selection before you complete your order.
Haven’t placed an order for this account in the last 3 years? Or, has some of your contact information changed? Call Customer Care at 1-800-339-6573 and we’ll place the order for you.
Check ordering FAQs
How much does it cost to order my checks?
Can I review the status of my check order?
Yes, you can review the status of your order in your online account. Follow these steps:
- Select Accounts.
- Click “Order Checks.”
- You are directed to our provider’s website. They’re called Deluxe.
- Select “Orders” in the top right-hand corner. You’ll see your order history and the status of the order.
How do I enroll in online banking?
You can manage your accounts quickly and easily from your computer with Kennebunk Savings secure online and mobile banking. Check your balance, transfer funds, pay bills, order checks and make person-to-person payments, and more, whenever—and wherever—you need to.
It’s free to set up your account online. Go here and have your account number ready. You’ll be asked to verify your identity and decide on a username and password.