Cybersecurity Month Resources and Games
Sign up to hear more from us!
- The Federal Trade Commission has great resources for understanding how to react to Identity Theft and other data breaches. Check out the steps listed on their site to be ready for the future!
- Here’s a printable PDF that guides you through red flags in a suspicious email: Social_Engineering_Red_Flags
- We created a video series this year detailing real scams our staff helped prevent. Watch all episodes here: True Fraud Stories.
- We also have created a few humorous and informative videos about how to read URLs, and how to best keep your PC clean and virus-free (on YouTube).
- Learning about cybersecurity can be fun! Here are some games to test your cyber-savviness: Cryptogram and Crossword.
- Here’s a helpful slide from our branch TV screens – red flags across several common platforms.