We know businesses need a little more from a checking account. Our robust options offer dedicated features designed to support your daily business management tasks and support business growth.
Manage cash flow, deposits, expenses, payroll, with a business checking account
Our checking account options establish a strong foundation for growing your business and providing excellent customer service with smart features and benefits. You can keep up with changing daily dynamics to support your business as it evolves or streamline your accounting when you need to.
Explore Our Business
Business Breakaway Checking
Best for smaller businesses. Includes no monthly service charges, no minimum balance, free deposits and checks paid, and are reimbursed up to $100 on your first check order.
Cash Management Checking
The right choice for larger businesses or one with employees in multiple locations. This account allows one person to control employee access to originate ACH + wire transfers, transfer funds, make deposits remotely, and import into QuickBooks.
Fraud protection for your accounts
Kennebunk Savings monitors customers’ accounts to protect you from fraudulent activity. Our Fraud Services will:
- Monitor debit card activity round-the-clock, 24/7
- Stop debit card transaction if suspicious & potentially place a temporary hold on further debit card transactions (until we hear from you)
- Bank from anywhere with mobile banking and mobile deposits
- Text you to verify the authenticity of suspicious card transactions, allowing you to respond right away.
- If we do not receive a text reply within 15 minutes, we’ll follow up with a phone call
- ATMs not owned by Kennebunk Saving may charge various fees, including surcharge fees. All surcharge fees will be reimbursed.
- An automatic transfer to a checking account from an eligible linked deposit account to cover overdrafts.
Kennebunk Savings makes it so easy. They think ahead about how to support their customers for the long term by always looking for a new and better way to provide the products and services we need. Joe Rosenfield Edison Press, Sanford, Maine