Real Stories Live Webinar: Family Lessons about Money- July 28thEvent date July 28, 2021
Join GreenPath Financial Wellness, a partner of Kennebunk Savings, for an enlightening session on how we might support the next generation in their financial wellness journeys on Wednesday, July 28 at 1 PM.
This webinar will feature a lively discussion about tips, challenges, and resources when it comes to raising financially healthy kids. Pull up a chair and be part of the audience for the live podcast, Real Stories: Journeys of Financial Wellness. The panel will feature GreenPath clients who are inspiring their children to be financially resilient. The event will also feature a chat with Professor Bernard Dillard who enabled his students to conquer their own personal finances with the help of a math class that he pioneered.
Who Should Attend?
- Parents who would like to learn from others’ experiences about kids and money
- Anyone who wishes to mentor a young person about money
- Teens or young adults who wish to jumpstart family conversations about money
What You Will Learn:
- Crowd-sourced tips for communicating with your kids about money
- Challenges (and how we might overcome them) when it comes to family finances
- Resources to share with your family and community
GreenPath will record this webinar and send the link of the recording to all registrants after the webinar.
This webinar is for educational purposes only. The bank is not providing any guarantees.