We Can Help Your Business Grow
Whatever your goals are for your business, Kennebunk Savings will help you meet them with a variety of financing options, from term loans to mortgages and lines of credit. We'll sit down with you to understand your business needs and then put our expertise and local knowledge to work for you. Whether you're looking to purchase a piece of equipment, expand your inventory, or update your space, we have the solutions to help with your needs.
Business Credit Services
- Term Loans
- Real Estate Mortgage Loans
- Construction Loans and Lines of Credit
- Government Loans
- Equipment Revolvers
- Overdraft Lines of Credit
- Letters of Credit
- Main Street Loans and Lines of Credit
- Working Capital Lines of Credit
Local Knowledge, Local Decisions
When you work with Kennebunk Savings, you can count on experienced lenders that live and work close by. Our local knowledge, sound advice and exceptional service can help your business succeed. And, if a Small Business Administration (SBA) loan is right for you, our Preferred Lender status provides more flexibility and faster loan decisions. Learn about the differences between a business loan and a line of credit.
Main Street Financing for Small Businesses
Our Main Street Business Loans can provide the financing you need without a lot of paperwork. If you have been in business for 3 or more years and have a solid credit score, you may qualify for up to $50,000 on various terms.
- Main Street Line of Credit. Improve your cash flow with a short-term unsecured credit line. Borrow $10,000 to $50,000 with a variable interest rate for 24 months. Pay only on the funds you use.
- Main Street 36 - Business Loan. Satisfy your shorter term financing needs with an unsecured term loan. Borrow $10,000 to $25,000 with a fixed interest rate for 36 months.
- Main Street 60 - Business Loan. Increase your liquidity with longer term financing for equipment and vehicles. Borrow $10,000 to $50,000 with a fixed interest rate for up to 60 months. This is a great option for businesses that prefer to use non-real estate assets as collateral.
From the Blog
Google Pay™ allows you to pay for purchases with an Android® smart device. Simply tap a button on your device and hold it over the contactless payment terminal at checkout.
Here are five basic steps for a successful capital improvement plan.