Our branch lobbies are open
We are excited to see you – in person! Most of our branch lobbies are now open. We are following the CDC guidelines to help keep our employees, customers and communities safe and require that face coverings be worn at all times inside all of our branch and facility locations.
Hours of operation and branch opening information
We are committed to meeting your banking needs as safely as possible. Our lobbies are open, and some services will still require an appointment (see list below). If you would like to schedule an appointment, please call Customer Care at 1-800-339-6573.
Due to the rapidly changing circumstances of the pandemic, we may need to alter our branch hours based on employee and customer safety and staffing. Please see up-to-date branch hours here.
Know before you go – when you need an appointment
To limit the number of people at all our branches, we are requiring appointments for certain services.
Appointment Only services are available for:
- Obtaining new/replacement debit cards
- Opening deposit accounts
- Opening IRA accounts or making transfer and distribution requests
- Signature Guarantees
- Completing a loan application
- Conducting a loan closing
- Coin orders
- Accessing or opening a safe deposit box
- Changing account signers/owners and other account maintenance
- Wire transfers
- Savings Bond redemption
Please call Customer Care at 1-800-339-6573 who will assist in coordinating the appointment.
If you schedule an appointment, you will be given instructions on what to do when you arrive at the branch.
Things to know for when you arrive
If you are coming to the branch for an appointment, please know we have carefully reviewed CDC guidelines and adjusted our workspace, workflow and protocols to keep you and our employees safe. Here are just some of the steps we’ve taken:
- All customers and employees will be required to wear a face covering to enter any Kennebunk Savings office. If you have a medical issue that prevents you from wearing a face covering or if you don’t feel comfortable wearing one, please use our Drive Up, Online or Mobile Banking services or call your branch for assistance.
- Clear acrylic barriers, also known as “germ guards,” have been installed at the teller desks and in offices and conference rooms.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the lobby – please feel free to use it!
- We will routinely disinfect all common areas throughout the day.
- We limit the number of customers in the building to encourage proper social distancing
- To best manage the number of customers in our branches, some services will be available by appointment only. Please see details above.
Other precautions we have implemented:
For everyone’s safety, we have removed all magazines, deposit/withdrawal slips, pens and other items frequently found in the lobby. Also, much of our furniture has been removed or limited to only one seat.
If you have any questions, or need clarification, please call our Customer Care team at 1-800-339-6573.