A sense of purpose, a perspective beyond banking.
See how our strong sense of purpose helps us grow, improve, and innovate
When I think about Kennebunk Savings, it comes down to our community, and our roots are firmly planted in it. We hire incredibly dedicated people who share our values and commitment to our community. We all believe in helping our communities thrive. And that belief goes beyond the workplace. Our employees dedicated more than 10,500 hours in 2019 alone to nonprofits in our community. Their sense of purpose is also our sense of purpose at Kennebunk Savings. Bradford C. Paige President, and CEO
We’ll always be honest with you and guide you toward the best financial decisions for you.
As your neighbor and your banker, we want to see you thrive in our shared community.
We’re always thinking ahead and refining our products and services to ensure they’ll be ready for all of life’s moments.
We’re here to be more than a bank for you, and we hope to establish a personal connection so you can see our expertise and our commitment to the community.
Quick facts about Kennebunk Savings
- Headquartered in Kennebunk, Maine
- Assets of $1.25 billion
- Mutually owned, Maine-chartered community banking institution
- 2019 Annual Report
- Operating 18 branch and office locations in York County Maine and seacoast New Hampshire.
- Contributes 10% of its after-tax earnings back to the nonprofit community each year through its Community Promise program.
- The total commitment of that program has meant nearly $14 million for nonprofits in the community since 1994.